The Bridge Program at Snowbird & Deer Valley
Ages: 10 years old and up
Dates: Estimated November 23, 2019 – March 31, 2020
Program Days: Fridays*, Saturdays & Sundays
Schedule: Fridays – 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm, Saturdays & Sundays – TBD
*Program Price Includes a limited Season Pass at Deer Valley & Snowbird*
Do you want to add a little more training each week? If so, the Bridge Program might be the perfect fit before you step up to full time training. Team members receive 3 on snow training sessions per week (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)*.
- A limited access Deer Valley season pass is included in the price with blackout dates from Christmas Day (December 25) – New Years Day (January 1st) and President’s Day Weekend (February 15th & 16th). This pass includes access to Deer Valley Ski Resort only starting opening day.
- On Blackout Days, the Bridge Team will have access to carpenter lift to train on Champion between 1:30 – 4:00 pm.
- A Snowbird season pass is included in the price with no Blackout Dates.
- All team members are welcome to join our weekly evening ski sessions at Utah Olympic Park under the lights. See Utah Olympic Park Evening for details.
- The Bridge Team will train on school holidays.
- * Friday, Saturday & Sunday training sessions and times can’t be substitute with other days or times.