All Mountain Competitive Program
Ages: 9 years old and up
Dates: Programming starts with dryland in October and concludes on snow at the end of March 2022
Program Days: TBD
The blackout days are as follows:
• December 25 – 31
• January 14 – 15 (MLK weekend). Training will be offered Monday, January 16th
• February 18 – 19 (Presidents weekend)
*Program Price Includes a limited Season Pass at Deer Valley® and a Snowbird Pass*
Acceptance to this program is contingent on a mandatory interview (via phone) with Jon O’Brien and Tony Bushi (435-513-0514).
Friday Afternoons, Saturdays & Sundays
- Please contact Jon O’Brien for more information. Programming prices increase $100 after November 15.
All Mountain Competitive team is designed for those that want to compete in all mountain events. With the likes of former freestyle Competitor Tony Bushi and former X-Games Competitor Stefan Thomas coaching you, you can take your skills to a new level! This team will be training at Deer Valley® on Friday afternoon and Saturday and Sundays with options to train at Snowbird during selected dates.
- A limited access Deer Valley® season pass is included in the price with blackout dates to be determined.
- There will be training or a competition scheduled at alternative locations on the ski pass blackout dates.