The Bridge Program at Snowbird & Deer Valley®
Ages: 10 years old and up
Dates: Programming starts w/ jump training in November snow permitting – end of March, 2023.
Program Days: Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
*Monday and Thursday
Schedule: Fridays – 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm, Saturdays & Sundays – TBD, Monday and Thursday at the UOP 5:00pm – 7:00pm.
*Program Price Includes a limited Season Pass at Deer Valley® & Snowbird*. UOP pass not included.
*Bridge under 12 Does not Include Season Pass at Deer Valley®
Acceptance to this program is contingent on mandatory 25 Days of Water Ramping and an interview (via phone) with Jon O’Brien.
Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
- Please contact Jon O’Brien for more information. Pricing increases $100 after November 15.
Do you want to add a little more training each week? If so, the Bridge Program might be the perfect fit before making the commitment to full-time training. Our Bridge Program allows young athletes the opportunity to gain more training and development. It allows these athletes to have more fun on the slopes and get the opportunity to spend more time around the Full-Time Program, which helps them see what is needed if they want to take their skiing to the next level. Team members receive 3 on-snow training sessions per week (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)*.
- A limited access Deer Valley® season pass is included in the price with blackout dates TBD. This pass includes access to Deer Valley® Ski Resort only starting opening day.
- A Snowbird season pass is included in the price with no Blackout Dates.
- All team members are welcome to join our weekly evening ski sessions at Utah Olympic Park under the lights. See Utah Olympic Park Evening for details.
- The Bridge Team will train on school holidays.
- * Friday, Saturday & Sunday training sessions and times can’t be substituted with other days or times.
- Bridge follows the USSA Intermountain Division Competitive schedule and also attends some other competitions throughout the season. There will not be alternative training on competition weekends for those who choose not to compete.