Full-Time Mogul Team
Ages: 10 years old and up
Dates: Programming starts with dryland in October (Ages 10 and up), Strength and Conditioning (Ages 16 and up) and concludes on snow at the end of March 2023.
Days: Plan to train 5-6 days per week.
*Program Price Includes a limited Season Pass at Deer Valley® & Snowbird*. You May need to purchase a UOP pass. UOP season pass not included.
Acceptance to this program is contingent on a mandatory interview (via phone) with Jon O’Brien.
- Please contact Jon O’Brien for more information. Pricing increases $100 after November 15.
The Wasatch Freestyle Full-time Team is the #1 program in the state of Utah designed for athletes who want to compete on a full-time basis. Wasatch Freestyle has been Named USSA Club of The Year an unprecedented Three Times (2006,2020,2021). Wasatch is the only program in the Intermountain where you get the opportunity to train on two world-class ski resorts and 3 different courses. Training is tailored for you to succeed by training at two of the world’s best venues, Snowbird and Deer Valley®. It gives you the best possible scenario for success. Team members receive a season pass at both Snowbird and Deer Valley®.
The coaching team has a history of generating young athletes who excel in ski competitions. Wasatch Foundation skiers have had phenomenal results in producing some of the world’s best. In the 2022 Olympics alone Wasatch Freestyle Foundation had 4 Olympians that came through the program (Bradley Wilson, Cole McDonald, Nick Page, and Sabrina Cass.) Wasatch has placed multiple mogul skiers on the U.S. Freestyle Team in the last several years, including Olympic Moguls bronze medalist Bryon Wilson. The team has had a National Champion, 3 World Junior World Champions, a FIS Rookie Of The Year, Junior National Champions, and multiple medal winners in Moguls and Dual Moguls at the World Cup and World Championships level in the last 10 years.
- A limited access Deer Valley® season pass is included in the price with blackout dates TBD This pass includes access to Deer Valley® Ski Resort only starting opening day.
- A Snowbird season pass is included in the price with no Blackout Dates.
- Full-time training offers over 80 days of coaching.
- Full-time training requires 12 hours of volunteer service with Wasatch Freestyle between 9/22/22 – 4/15/23. For those without the opportunity or availability for volunteer service, a $300 charge will be collected after 4/15/23. No partial credit; ALL hours must be completed.